Tenjam has designed the pinnacle of tanning ledge chaises. The Shayz is expertly crafted with contoured body and lumbar support to be the worlds most comfortable pool lounger. It is the only one available with supporting armrests that contain integrated cupholders for handy beverage access. For use out of the box on a baja shelf with up to 5” of water depth, with an optional riser kit it can function without floating on a cabo shelf up to 17" deep.
- Seat and lumbar are contoured to support the lower back
- Comfortable backrest angle for conversations & reading
- Natural arch on the lowe leg support reduces pressure points
- Armrests boost overall comfort & support ease of egress
- Molded of UV Stabilized Resin - Can support upwards of 250 lbs
- Safe for pool ledge and shelf surfaces - Plaster, Tile, Pebble, Vinyl & Fiberglass
31 lbs Empty | 90 lbs full of water
Optional Risers allow the Shayz to not float in deeper water depths
Each Shayz accepts 2 risers
Risers Available to match Shayz in all colors
- Risers attach and remove easily and work in and out of the water
- Risers work in unison with the Shelf Control Ballast System/pump
- Risers lift Shayz without changing comfort seating angles
- Risers can be removed and stacked for storage allowing Shayz to stack
The Mfg warrants its products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 Years from date of shipment. All warranties assume normal and correct product usage. Warranty does not cover damage due to jumping, standing, or walking on the furniture. For outdoor use, correct product specification is the responsibility of the purchaser. Outdoor specified product can be use both indoors and outdoors. The repair, replacement or prorated rebate of the full purchase price, chosen at the Mfg option constitutes the full liability of the mfg and is the sole remedy of the Purchaser. This warranty does not cover any costs for labor, removal, installation or freight of items covered by warranty. Replacement product will be replaced within standard lead times. Mfg assumes no liability for commercial loss or consequential damages or expenses directly or indirectly that may arise as a result of any product defect or fault regardless if such claim is a result of a breach of contract, warranty, negligence or any other act. It is understood that these limitations of remedy and liability are part of the Terms and Conditions of purchase of Mfg products and by placing an order the Purchaser accepts these limitations. This constitutes the entire warranty and is in place and in lieu of all other warranties of every kind whether implied or expressed including, but not limited to the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or warranty of merchantability. They accept no liability for damage due to misuse or excessive wear and tear, including punctures or cuts, intentional or unintentional.