Transform your outdoor areas into the most exquisite part of your residence with the Tupelo Goods Deck Chair. Meticulously crafted using hand-polished Italian tools and produced one by one through rotational molding with incredibly robust UV-rated polyethylene, this deck lounge chair draws inspiration from a classic essential while embodying a contemporary, minimalist design ethos. Its palette of fashionable colors with a glossy finish, caters to varied tastes and applications - be subtle or bold with your choice.
- 29.5" w x 31.5" d x 30.25" h
- Sloped Seat height 12" x 15.5" (21.5" wide)
- 3 year mfg warranty
- Easy to clean
- Safe on Gunite, Pebble, Plaster, Fiberglass Surfaces
- NOT suggested for Vinyl liner pools
- Strong - Max Capacity 500 lbs
- Easy Care - High Gloss Finish
The alternative tanning ledge chair is made in the USA of heavy-duty UV resistant polyethylene and designed for outdoor use in shallow pools with a maximum recommended depth of 11 inches.It is rotationally molded and includes 4 silicone rubber protective feet.
While we encourage you to leave the chairs on the ledge when not in use, there are two situations we recommend you remove them from the pool:
- When highly concentrated chemicals are used (i.e. shock), we do recommend you remove the chairs and only return them to the pool once chemical levels are back to normal.
- In the event of a freeze, please remove chairs and side table and drain for the duration of freeze.
To fill and empty the Chair simply locate and remove plugs on the bottom of chair with flat-head screwdriver. Do not discard. Submerge chair in pool, allowing to fill with water through openings and reinstall the plugs to seal the chlorinated water inside.