Go ahead, imagine yourself sitting atop a cloud. Now you can actually do this with the CLOUD BENCH. Inspired by the grand curves of of its natural cumulus counterpart, the sculptural design of this bench allows the piece to become a functional work of art. You will find it is aesthetically bold and with multiple color options you can personalize it to your setting.
The whimsical Cloud Bench is the work of a US based maker of artisanal modernist ironworks. Inspired by 1970s textile design, the elliptical contours and intersecting lines result in a sculptural design that is both aesthetically bold and ergonomic.
Inside or outdoors, it’s a statement piece handcrafted with Bend’s signature wire process in hot-dip galvanized iron to prevent rust and then finished with a sturdy powder-coat. Inquire about optional seat cushions and pillows in Sunbrella fabric.
Cushion Color Options
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Made with hot-dip galvanized iron to prevent rust.
- Bench pad included - choose your color from the options above or ask for samples
- Made up of intricate arrangements of wires or lines, through a hand crafted method of shaping and spot welding.
- For indoor or outdoor use.
- Shipped as one unit, NO assembly required.