An ideal addition to the landscape or courtyards where Italian details are prevalent or desirable. The fountain has elegant lines with a centrally featured lion head water scupper. A self contained water feature that holds 75 gallons of water designed for quick installation. Each is hand fabricated in the from lightweight GFRC material that has the look of cast stone but with a fraction of the weight and stained to your choice of finishes upon order. This modern alternative to traditional stone is easy to ship, assemble and maneuver. Each fountain ships complete with its own recirculating pump, appropriate tubing and hoses for site connection and installation.
GFRC=Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
HAND APPLIED FINISHES
*Natural Finish is not available in this fountain design.
This Single Piece fountain ships with only minor assembly needed for the pump and spout connection. It is recommended that this fountain should be covered and drained in appropriate northern climates with freezing conditions.
- 56"L x 24D x 47.25"H
- 317 lbs empty
- This price includes curb-side drop shipping to a residence; inquire using the "add to quote" feature if white glove delivery for site placement and revised quote will be sent to you.
You need to install this fountain on a level surface. You will need a properly grounded 110-volt (AC only) GFCI protected receptacle near the fountain for your pump. All pumps are submersible and must be completely underwater to function properly. Test all pumps and adjust to full output prior to assembly. It is not recommended that fountains be placed directly on grass or dirt. Position the channel opening at the base of each fountain toward the electrical outlet to be used since the pump cord will be threaded through this opening.
1. Make sure you are assembling your fountain on a level surface.
2. Unpack the provided pump. NOTE: Be sure to use the appropriate size adapter provided with the pump.
3. Lower the pump into the base of the fountain through the back slot. The pump cord will remain outside of the fountain, draped over the back wall. Note – Make sure the pump is placed in the center of the fountain, so it lines up with the tubing that is secured to the back of the fountain.
4. Slide the pump adapter into the tubing that is secured to the back of the fountain. Note – Do not allow pump to run dry, as it will cause damage to the pump