The LONG BEACH FOUNTAIN is a large scale modern wall fountain with copper pipe scuppers emitting just enough water to bring soothing sounds of water in the garden or courtyard. It is a self contained water feature (shown in Greystone Finish) designed for quick installation and long lasting benefits. Hand fabricated from lightweight Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete - (GFRC) weighing only 290 lbs. It is an alternative to a traditional stone fountain however this one is easier to ship, assemble and maneuver. Each fountain ships complete with its own recirculating pump, appropriate tubing and hoses for simple site connection and installation.
Each finish is custom applied after order
Minor assembly requirements for the pump and spout connections. (see instructions below)
It is recommended that this fountain should be covered and drained in appropriate northern climates during freezing conditions.
66" L x 26.5" D x 48" H
Includes Free curb-side shipping to a residence
You need to install this fountain on a level surface. You will need a properly grounded 110-volt (AC only) GFCI protected receptacle near the fountain for your pump. All pumps are submersible and must be completely underwater to function properly. Test all pumps and adjust to full output prior to assembly. It is not recommended that fountains be placed directly on grass or dirt. Position the channel opening at the base of each fountain toward the electrical outlet to be used since the pump cord will be threaded through this opening.
- Make sure you are assembling your fountain on a level surface.
- Assemble the pump kit
- Attach the 3/4" clear end of the tubing assembly to the pump.
- Insert the 2” copper pipe provided about 1” into the 1/2” end of the tubing assembly.
- Secure the copper pipe into place with a hose clamp.
- Place the assembled pump kit into the basin next to the hose protruding from the inside back of the fountain.
- Fit the copper pipe that you attached to the tubing assembly into the tubing protruding from inside the fountain.
- Feed the pump cord through the hole in the back of the fountain.
- Fit the #5 drain stopper into the drain hole.
- Fill the fountain with water.
The manufacturer will replace defective pumps for fountains up to 1 year after the ship date of the product