Shown in the Lead Antique (LA) finish, our PORTOFINO FOUNTAIN is an ideal addition to the landscape or courtyards where Italian details are prevalent. The fountain has elegant lines with a centrally featured lion head water scupper. It is a self contained water feature that holds 75 gallons of water that was designed for quick installation and long lasting results. Each is hand fabricated in the USA from lightweight GFRC (146 lbs) that has the look of cast stone but with a fraction of the weight. This modern alternative to traditional stone is easy to ship, assemble and maneuver. Each fountain ships complete with its own recirculating pump, appropriate tubing and hoses for site connection and installation. GFRC=Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
Available now in 4 finishes to fit a variety of applications: Lead Antique | Greystone | French Limestone | Nero Nuovo
This Single Piece fountain ships with only minor assembly needed for the pump and spout connection. It is recommended that this fountain should be covered and drained in appropriate northern climates with freezing conditions.
- 56"L x 24D x 47.25"H
- This price includes curb-side drop shipping to a residence; inquire using the "add to quote" feature if white glove delivery for site placement and revised quote will be sent to you.
You need to install this fountain on a level surface. You will need a properly grounded 110-volt (AC only) GFCI protected receptacle near the fountain for your pump. All pumps are submersible and must be completely underwater to function properly. Test all pumps and adjust to full output prior to assembly. It is not recommended that fountains be placed directly on grass or dirt. Position the channel opening at the base of each fountain toward the electrical outlet to be used since the pump cord will be threaded through this opening.
1. Make sure you are assembling your fountain on a level surface.
2. Unpack the provided pump. NOTE: Be sure to use the appropriate size adapter provided with the pump.
3. Lower the pump into the base of the fountain through the back slot. The pump cord will remain outside of the fountain, draped over the back wall. Note – Make sure the pump is placed in the center of the fountain, so it lines up with the tubing that is secured to the back of the fountain.
4. Slide the pump adapter into the tubing that is secured to the back of the fountain. Note – Do not allow pump to run dry, as it will cause damage to the pump