The 4 size options of the BELL JAR PLANTERS offer you creative solutions to your landscape container design. Placed in a grouping of each size they make a relaxed but cohesive statement but when used separately they can flank an entry or line a walkway in a single size in repetition. Each bell jar planter is crafted of fiberglass with its integral copper finish that weathers to an authentic verdigris look.
- Lightweight material that is appropriate when weight is an issue on a balcony or roof garden
- Completely frost proof and non-corrosive.
- Totally maintenance free.
- Suitable for indoor use without drainage hole and outdoor use with drainage hole all year round.
Capital Garden finishes are so authentic and long lasting, even their owners have forgotten they are made of fiberglass. Unlike many other cheaper fiberglass and resin products all of the finished colors are included in the original fiberglass mix so the color goes all the way through - any scuffs or scratches which may occur in the garden will not be so obvious and finishes naturally weather like the intended surface replication.
Capital Gardens beautiful range of garden products are all made from high quality fiberglass. Light weight, robust, completely frost proof, non corrosive, UV resistant and maintenance free.
Ships in: 5 to 7 days
Small: 20"W x 20"D x 15.4"H
Medium: 24"W x 24"D x 18.1"H
Large: 32"W x 32"D x 17.7"H
X-Large: 33.5"W x 33.5"D x 24.4"H
- A 20% restocking fee will apply on all Capital Garden returns.
- If an item has been drilled for drainage, it may NOT be returned.
- Customer will be responsible for ALL shipping costs including original shipping as well as return shipping.
- RMA # is required.
We have the shipping included in the price of the item, but for returns there are still shipping costs recovered that are associated to ship the item to you. Those fees will also be deducted from any return amount.